We’ve been trying to save electricity, and implementing the following power saving measures. We are sorry for the inconvenience during your stay, and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Depending on the night-time and time of day, we turn off the lighting and air conditioner of the common use space.
- The temperature of air conditioner in lobby and guest room is set to 28℃ in summer and 22℃ in winter.
- Unused refrigerator for rooms will be turned off the power.
- We turn off unnecessary electricity in our office.
- We change the lighting inside the building to the LED light bulb as needed.
- We are posting information on power saving in the elevator, the front desk and the guest room.
- Our staff will use polo shirts as uniform during the summer.
- Our staff will refrain from using the elevator.
- We will strive to save electricity not only at the work but also daily usual occasion.